Saturday, June 11, 2011


My wife and I have been hitting up garage sales every Sat morning. Not only is it a cool bolt bin but most of the boxes are there with original hardware. They are stamped and say 1935 Lamson. I can't imagine it is that old. Can anybody date this thing?


About This said...

Hot box...I'd date it...but my wife might not appreciate that?!

Wrecked Metals said...

That box has to many nuts anyway..

========================= said...

That's a beautiful set of bins.

I don't know the date, but my wife use to work for the company Lamson & Sessions, which later became Carlon.

Lamson was a hardware producer here in Cleveland. Now they do a lot of electrical and conduit production.

Wrecked Metals said...

Thats cool they are still in business. There is a sticker on the top that says "Treasure Chest". Kind of cool. I just love old tools and Hardware.