Monday, March 14, 2011

Boise Roadster Show

Shane and I decided it would be fun to have a venders booth at the roadster show this last weekend. Ended up pretty good. Shanes 29 Model A truck won two awards including best in class. The Pan won 3rd in class also our venders booth won a special award. Thanks Taylor family for all your help.

The kids and I hiding out.

Whitlock Family

Sometimes it pays to win. I ran out of gas driving my coupe home from the show. It was dark and raining hard. I was worried someone was going to rear end my car. So I jammed my trophy into the brake assembly to keep the brake lights while I ran to get gas.... All is well.

3 comments:

Luke said...

You guys killed it, booth looked awsome!

SlamBlam said...

You mean you didn't just send your personal assistant to get the gas? or how bout your driver letting you run out of gas in the first place? you need to talk to your agent Hollywood...

Wrecked Metals said...

Blam. Real Funny....